- As a developer, you should focus on building your application, not authentication.
- Researching and integrating your own Social Logins, Webauthn, and security features like Request Anomaly Detection takes months.
- Peace of mind knowing Magic has failover for email providers
- Small misconfigurations will lead to your emails being blocked or sent to spam folders
- Offload your security to experts. No need to invest in penetration tests or hire security experts.
- Processing requests at scale is expensive.
- Save money by leveraging Magic’s competitive pricing.