Here you’ll find discussions around Magic’s new features, how to implement Magic, projects built with Magic, and general conversations around passwordless authentication.
For those just joining Magic Community, and those looking to start over, here are a few things to get you going:
- Search before opening a new topic, as someone might have already created a topic.
- Our Docs and Guides are a great source of information and provide answers to many of the questions around implementing and using Magic.
- Say hello to everyone in our community by posting in our Introduction Thread
- Visit Show your Magic category to see what others are creating with Magic and to share your Magic with others.
- Check out our Community Guidelines
In addition to the discussions here, there are other ways to get in touch with us:
- Twitter: via @magic_labs
- GitHub: via @magiclabs
- Reddit: via r/magiclabs
- Read and comment on our Guides
Thank you for being a part of the Magic Community, and we look forward to working with everyone and growing the Magic Community.